Search my Blog

Wednesday 5 October 2011

My Main Character.

My main character is going to be one of my friends at school. He is 17 but if seen by a random person in the stream they would normally assume he is around 19 which is perfect as the artist rapping says he is 19 years old at the start of the track.

It is vital that my character comes across as a youth from the run down areas of london, therefore the way in which i dress him is vital. For example it would look rediculous if he was wearing expensive branded suits or chinos and a polo shirt. He will be wearing a hooded jacket and most likely either tracksuit bottoms or scruffy jeans and some trainers typical of todays eastlondon youths.

Man throws a missile during rioting in Enfield









This is a photo of the way in which some of the people from london dress.

The artist is an asian youth and it is key that my character matches this image. My character is very tanned and isn't asian but if hooded it would be very difficult to tell he isn't.









Above is a photo of Jordan my character. As you can see he comes across as a the ethnicity of british asian. We will have to work on some kind of make up to create a less clean image of him and to make the illusion he is from the area the artist is from and to create the image that the artist is a poor man rapping about his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment