Search my Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Album cover Inspiration.

I've looked through many album covers in my research and i have found a common image in many of them.




The common theme in many of the album covers is that the artists are stood up against a wall. I do not know why they do this but it is something i can easily reprecate for my album cover and it is also something i can use for all my pannels on my digipack!



This is Devlin's album cover, he is a very famous british grime artist and it is in many ways identical to the preview album cover of a very independant young rapper.




This is british rapper Chipmunk's album back cover and it shows a very similar image to the others. This means that i can easily use this kind of image in my digipak and it relates extremely well to my genre.

Another theme that comes accross in many covers is that they are in a park and there are kids park toys in the background. Again i can't say where this ideo comes from but i think it will be easy to replicate for my back cover for example.


This is Wiley from the famous Roll Deep crew.


This is British hip hop artist Giggs with his album Walk in the Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment